After being cooped up in the house all winter, with dry air spewing from the furnace and little—if any—ventilation for indoor air, we can breathe a collective sigh of relief that spring has finally arrived. But that doesn’t mean an instant reboot on clean, fresh air in our homes. The staleness of winter lingers, and the beauty of spring brings on a whole new set of respiratory issues. These six realizations mean one thing: it is time for a 6-stage air purifier.
Six reasons to consider a 6-stage air purifier this spring:
- The new season means new allergens: Spring air is filled with the scent of freshly mowed grass and new life. But it is also filled with allergens, contaminants, dust and pollen—all of which can make your family sick or, worse, further irritate asthma symptoms. A 6-stage air purifier comes with a hospital grade washable HEPA filter to remove theses allergens from your home or office. It is washable and long lasting, which means you save money while helping your family and colleagues breathe easier.
- Cold and flu season never really left: As the weather changes, often from cold to warm and back to cold again, people find themselves ill, coughing and sneezing. This makes the affected parties, as well as the people around them miserable. But 6-stage air purifiers contain a UV germicidal light, which safely destroys airborne bacteria, viruses, odors and germ microbes. All viruses are susceptible to UV light for complete eradication, meaning you can help keep the flu contained.
- Behaviors change with warm weather: Winter is gone, let’s celebrate! And to some, this may mean enjoying a cigar or cigarette every now and then. But these strong odors stay long past their welcome. For overwhelming odors like smoke, 6-stage air purifier owners can turn on the activated oxygen ozone generator once affected areas are not being used anymore to freshen and clean the air. How does ozone work? Ozone attaches to airborne pollutants and breaks down the molecular structure to destroy the offending pollutant—just as Mother Nature would!
- Nature is inviting mold and bacteria inside: When you leave the screen door open or crack the window for a fresh breeze, you are certainly allowing the old stale air of winter out, but you are also letting mold spores produced by nature in. A 6-stage air purifier contains a Tio2 photo catalytic filter, which removes mold spores, odor and disease-causing bacteria when used in conjunction with UV.
- We are all a little more active come spring, even pets: With some warmth in the air, we all get a little pep back in our step. But this can cause sweating and, with it, odor. Even our furry friends can add to the stench! That is why we all need some extra help in the odor department come spring. That is where a charcoal filter really comes in handy; charcoal filters found in 6-stage air purifiers are proven to safely remove odors from your indoor air.
- You want to enjoy spring, not be sick: A 6-stage air purifier offers one last line of defense when it comes to protecting your health: adjustable negative ion generators remove contaminants including smoke, pollutants, allergens, bacteria and viruses, all of which lead to myriad of health issues.
If you want to enjoy all that spring has to offer this year, don’t leave your health to chance. Check out a 6-stage air purifier, which offers six ways to keep you and your family happy, healthy and breathing easy.